Sunday 7 January 2018

Sweet pink and green tropical manicure

Hi,
Today I felt the need to paint my nails in something more colourful, more joyful or even something tropical and I remembered that I saw this cute pink palm trees pijama from ASOS a few days ago and decided that it was going to be my inspiration. I started with a base coat and then applied two coats of Rimmel - Sweet retreat. Then I stamped the leaves design from MoYou Nails Tropical 12 stamping plate using Konad's green stamping nail polish. I finished with Seche Vite top coat for some extra shine. What do you think?

My inspiration:

Follow me on:

2 comments:

Arianne said...

that looks great! I'd be lucky to even have the patience to paint my nails at all.

https://ariannecruz07.wixsite.com/ayre/beauty

Manases Andrea said...

La multi ani, multa sanatate si numai bine iti doresc. Imi place mult manichiura, arata exotic!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!