Thursday 28 September 2017

Sweater weather nails

As the swater weather seems to slowly install, I started wishing for darker colours on my nails and sweater prints. So I decided to recreate another houndstooth nail art. I discovered I have another plate with this design, so this time I used BM-322 from Bundle Monster. I showed you last week my red houndstooth manicure that I created with m63 stamping plate for Konad and you can see it here. As you can see, they're not identical - the one from Bundle Monster is wider and the spaces between the checks are bigger. 
As a base colour for this manicure I used two coats of No7 - Totally Teal. I stamped the designs with black and white stamping nail polish from Born Pretty store. I finished everything with Seche Vite top coat for some extra shine and resistance.
What do you think? I'd like to know which houndstooth pattern you like more, this one or the one from last week? I honestly prefer the one from Konad pmore. 


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Arata elegant!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!