Sunday 17 September 2017

Ethnic nails

Hi, 
Today I'll show you my new ethnic manicure I easily created using some water decals from Born Pretty store. I started with a coat of white nail polish as a base for the nails where I was going to apply the decals. The nail polished I used on the rest of the nails were El Corazon - Matte Effect 111 (pink) and China Glaze - Too Yacht to Handle (green). If you aren't familiar with water decals, they're really easy to use and they're great for quick manicures. Firstly you have to remove the protection foil from the sheet and then cut smaller pieces containing the designs you're going to use. Next, sink them in a small bowl with water for about 30 seconds. When you take them from the water, you'll notice that de design will easily come off the sheet and you'll be able to stick it on the nail. You'll just have to be very careful as it's really thin and can easily fold by mistake. If you're using them for the first time, just take a little time and pay some extra attention. After a few uses, you'll find them really easy to utilise. I finished my manicure with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?

Follow me on:

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I can't even paint my finger nails a solid color without covering my entire finger tip :P

Valentina said...

You are so talented! The colors look amazing together and the decals are applied so perfectly!

Unknown said...

I am in love with getting my nails done. I personally cannot do my own nails because I suck and they're always crooked haha, but I love a good mommy hour or so for myself! <3

Sian ryan said...

What a beautiful manicure! The colours are absolutely divine too!! Looks very easter-like too which I love!

Tat said...

I love the Aztec-y look! So fun :)

Unknown said...

I've never heard of water decals! I love how you mixed the pink and turquoise, too. It's such a fun look and I love anything printed like that.

Ching Almazan said...

The best I have ever done is paint my own nails one solid color. And this is how horrible I am---I will get it ON my finger and peel the sides off my skin in the shower haha. I swear, it is the lazy girl's way of getting it done! Your nails are so pretty. I wish I had the girly girl in me to do this xx00xx

Unknown said...

I have tried decals in the past without much success but that was mainly because my nails are too long. Looks great, mine never turn out that good when I do them myself. :(

Tita Pacita said...

I've always just painted my own nails a classic red, so this looks really fun! :D

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

I need a manicure and polish bad. I wish that I lived closer to you so that I could beg you to do it. :)

Eva Phan said...

These look absolutely fantastic! I struggle just trying to paint my nail just one solid color, but these are definitely some fantastic inspiration!

Shelbi Britton Irby said...

Ohhhh pretty!! Love the color options you chose!

Unknown said...

Iwant this so badly.They look amazing
So stunning

Via Bella said...

It would be hard to paint my nails like that. The title was confusing for me but I like the style of your nails.

Julie Syl said...

Wow!! That nails looks so pretty. I've always painted my own nail a simple polish. So this printed nails looks so interestin. Will definitely give it a try.

Agnes Vazhure said...

Wow!! I can painted my own nails a simple polish. So your printed nails looks so gorgeous. You are very creative and talented. I like it!!!

Kylie said...

I can't believe you did this yourself?! I don't have the patience or the skill! Keep up the amazing work, they look stunning! :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!