Tuesday 8 November 2016

Furry outwear

I've been writing here on the blog about winter outwear for a while now, but I never told you what I like the most about all these heavy clothes - the furry collars. I love them! I just think they're so elegant and eye-catchy. You can put a fur collar on almost any type of  jacket or vest and it will make it a totally different or you can buy one coat that already has this kind of collar applied. Bellow you can see my favourites from FashionMia.com - just go to their website and you will fall in love! Even if you don't need a new coat, just watching the fluffiness will feel purely satisfying and conforting. Click here for more furry fashion outerwear.

I also saw some really beautiful women trench coats at very accessible prices, so you may consider ordering them for next spring!

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!