Friday 17 October 2014

Bundle Monster Get Sunkissed

Hi,
As you might already know, Bundle Monster has recently launched a new nail art stamping set. Get Sunkissed includes 10 beach and ocean themed stamping plates with genuine designs. You can see them all here on their website.
Today I'll show you a sunglasses nail art I created using BM-509 image plate. I painted each nail using a different colour and then I stamped the design using black nail polish. The coloured nail polish used were: Rimmel - 312 Ultra Violet, MIYO mini drops #32 (Orange), Trind - Burst My Bubble (CC202) and Rimmel - 849 Adam n eve it. Over the blue base on my pinky finger, I applied a coat of Miss Sporty - 062 Cosmic black from the Crush on you collection.
What do you think?

Don't forget to visit Bundle Monster's website, as well as like their facebook page. If you'd like to find out more about their products and always stay informed, follow them on twitterGoogle+ and Pinterest. They are also selling their image plates on Amazon and eBay at reasonable prices, providing worldwide shipping. 

Follow me on:

5 comments:

Kleo said...

foarte cute manichiura :D iar oja de la miss sporty e foarte frumoasa

Anonymous said...

foarte draguta manichiura.
eu sunt obsedata de ochelari de soare :))

Anonymous said...

Super manichiura. Pupici!

Oana said...

Super mani,ma enerveaza BM rauuuuuu ca nu livreaza si la noi :))))))),pupicei

Marya said...

Frumusele tare!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!