Tuesday 9 September 2014

Scale gradient nails

Hi
Today I'll show you another maniswap I did with the fabulous @simplynailogical from Instagram. If you know her, you must know that she is famous for the scale gradients she does. I've been admiring them for a really long time and now I finally recreated her nail art. I know her are way better, but this was my very first try.
Please watch this tutorial to get how you do a scale gradient. The nail polishes I used were Rimmel - Out of the blue and Claire's - Beach. I also used vinyls from Nails Redesigned. What do you think? 

Follow me on:

8 comments:

Tina said...

love manicure

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place combinatia de culori!

CC said...

cool and pretty! :D

Taitzel said...

foarte dragut designul ambelor mani !

Deya said...

ce misto ,exact ca si originalul

Marya said...

Interesante modele :D

Unknown said...

Imi place cum ti-a iesit modelul pe albastru :)
Modelul cu papadii peste baby blue e minunat <3

http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

Erica D said...

Pretty, I love the green gradient!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!