Thursday 14 August 2014

Tropical nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you another summery manicure. This time, my inspiration was my favourite swimsuit. I started with two coats of a nude nail polish, Avon - Well being, and then I created a gradient using a darker brown. Then I stamped the animal print design and the flowers from the new MoYou London Tropical 01 image plate. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

My Twinkledeals.com order arrived last week, so I used one of the anchor tattoos I got from them. It's perfect for the seaside vacation I'm in!

Black rubber watch (buy HERE)
Waterproof tattoo (buy HERE)


Follow me on:

8 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Manichiura se potriveste de minune cu costumul de baie. Ai avut o inspiratie minunata!

Helena Oops said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow this is soooo cute!! I love the gradation under the animal print :D Your swimsuit look cute too!

Anonymous said...

foarte draguta manichiura!
si ceasul imi place :X

Annie said...

Wow...superbă combinaţie! Ţi-au ieşit impecabil.
Te pup :*
http://annie-s-thoughts.blogspot.ro/

Pink Bijoux said...

Nu m-am gandit niciodata la combinatia de animal print cu floral print. Se potrivesc bineee:*

Unknown said...

Faina tare manichiura, si cea cu animal print si cea cu print floral <3
Ceasul e superb, arata asa de bine negrul cu portocaliu, te pup!!

Marya said...

Nice mani! La fel si ceasul, imi place mult modelul!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!