Tuesday 24 December 2013

Getting ready for Christmas Challenge: 8. The Christmas Red

Hi,
Today I'll show you The Christmas Red in the Getting ready for Christmas Challenge. I started with two coats of Dior #943 and then applied a coat of Shimmer Polish -Mary. The trees design is from Cheeky's Beauty GA27 and I stamped it using China Glaze -Passion. What do you think?

If you want to see all the girls' creations, don't forget to visit Elsa's blog, Like a candy shop

 You can find Shimmer Polish glitters online, on Etsy. A 0.5 Fl. Oz. bottle costs $12 and they ship polishes worldwide. 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful manicure! <3
Merry Christmas!!!!

Oana said...

wwwwooooooowwwww <3 superbe

Kleo said...

superbe :D

Florina Pandrea said...

ce bine arata!:)
i have a giveaway on my blog
maybe you are interested.

http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro/2013/12/giveaway-de-craciun-castiga-o-pereche.html#comment-form

Ana said...

<3 arata foarte bine!

Valentina.Bucur said...

Superba!
Craciun fericit!

Marya said...

Lovely <3

AlexantzA said...

E absolut superba manichiura ta! <3

Marias Nail Art said...

What a gorgeous mani - Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful combination!

ManisbyMoore said...

I love this! So pretty!!

Unknown said...

One of my favourites manies ever <3 I absolutly love it!

Deya said...

vai vai vai ce imi place :X

Lydz said...

gorgeous mani! Merry Christmas!

Janet D. said...

I love this!Merry Christmas!

Nailglaze said...

Your trees are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wooooooah, e superba manichiura!!!

Márcia said...

beautiful :D

Unknown said...

Ce bine arata!!

Chiara Lops said...

Christmas Style... Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!