Sunday 17 February 2013

PinkyParadise Contact Lenses

Hi,
Today's post won't be nail related, but I hope you'll enjoy it. I will show you a pair of green contact lenses, which I got from Pinky Paradise. I've always dreamed of green eyes and I found this to be the perfect opportunity to have them. I chose a pair of G&G Queenie Royal Green (you can find them here). I must mention that I wear contact lenses every day as I have medical prescription. When I tried them, I initially felt a little discomfort, but my eyes accommodated soon. That was because they are 0.5 mm wider than the ones I usually wear - their diameter is 14.5 mm. The colour is a really beautiful one and I think it looks natural, too. Have a look at the pictures below.

I also took a picture without the lenses, so that you can see the my natural eye colour and how the green lenses changed it. 

If you have medical prescription for myopia, you're lucky. The bad part is that they don't sell lenses with prescription for long sightedness, so I got a pair of 0,00.
Previzualizaţi

They offer a wide range of coloured lenses at very accessible prices - mine were $22,90. Use konadnails promotional code to get a cute animal lens case plus a mystery gift at every pair of lenses purchased. For example, if you buy 3 pairs, you will get 3 lens case and 3 mystery gifts with your order. This is how your case will look like (the colour may vary). Pretty, isn't it?


5 comments:

Akuma Kanji said...

Wow! I really like those! :D But you are right, they sure are wider than your eyes :) But it is normal that those lenses are wider. My boyfriend works at an optician store and the lenses he sometimes brings for me are always wider than my eyes. The colour of my eyes is the same of yours with those lenses, green around the middle and brown in the middle, and I always like to try bly lenses :P I usually look like a zombie XD But you know what? You're eyes look amazing with those lenses but they are way more beautiful just the way they are, chocolate colour like ;)

Maria said...

Thank you very much!

Valentina.Bucur said...

Arata bine lentilele. Am si eu de la ei lentile si mi se par cam mari, desi am ales cea mai mica marime pe care am gasit-o.

Unknown said...

wow they look lovely, really like the green color. My mum works in a opticians and she put blue ones in and freaked me out haha I was only used to seeing brown eyes. She gets all colors from her work.

Unknown said...

Wow Great Post, thanks for sharing it here !

i like the way you present your blog post.

I will visit your blog more often

Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty : )

Mimiko

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!