Saturday 6 October 2012

Blue animal print manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I did using m57 Konad plate. I started with two coats
of Astor #070 on all my nails except the thumb and ring finger, for which I used Matt Dull White 
from Born Pretty. Then I stamped the zebra design on the blue nails and the leopard print on
the others. After sticking the whole design on the stamper, I cleaned the surplus with my nail
and so I got that diagonal print. I filled in the black prints using the blue nail polish and I
finished with a clear top coat. What do you think?

(not my nails in the pictures)

10 comments:

Abyukina said...

it looks amaizing!! love it!<3

Tina said...

fantastic!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Priscilla said...

I really love this,so cute
If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

Blow A Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

Nailderella said...

GREAT! I love the leopard pattern!

Stefanie said...

great idea

jackffy said...

Nice post and blog! (;
Maybe u wanna follow each other?
If u wanna let me know.
Follow me, and I'll follow back. ♥

Love, Jackffy
jackffy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cute blue patterns on your nails!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

me gusta!!

Gosia said...

How did I not know about your blog???? I've missed out!!!!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!