Tuesday 13 March 2012

Illamasqua - Human fundamentalism

Hi,
Today I'll show you a small part of Illamasqua new 2012 collection. They describe it 
to be "an explosion of your alter ego - it's becoming who you are and not who 
you're told to be". You can see more of it on Illamasqua website and pre-order the 
products available from 15th March. I got some very nicely packed samples and 
I'll show them to you.

I got two eye shadows (the black one -Obsidian and the mauve one -Can Can) 
and you can see how they look like in the picture bellow. The nail polish
is called Nomad and it is a very beautiful fresh-mint shade. As other Illamasqua
nail polish, it has a very beautiful shine. I also got the Sealing gel, that is something
very usefull for the season coming. One drop of this turns any powder into a colour-intense,
 water-resistant paste that dries quickly and lasts longer. You can use it with powder eye 
shadow, pure pigment, eye brow cake or eye liner cake. Last but not least, I got a sample
of the new Freak eau de perfume. I don't only like the way it smells, but also the
fact that a single drop applied on my wrist lasted the whole day and spread the
beautiful smell all around me.

This is it; I, for one, love this collection!

5 comments:

n said...

How gorgeous! I love it all!

Mooncat said...

This polish is beautiful! Perfect for spring.

Danielle said...

LOVING Normad! It's like a pastel neon, super cool

Unknown said...

looks gorgeous, love this fresh mint color :)

Lara said...

Pretty colors :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!